South Dakota Internet Service

Compare South Dakota internet service providers by pricing, speed, and availability to find the right one for you.

South Dakota state icon

Internet providers in South Dakota

About half of South Dakota’s citizens have access to internet speeds of 1,000Mbps, mostly on the eastern side of the state. While over 80% of the state has internet access at speeds of at least 25Mbps, the other 20% remains underserved. Top ISPs in some rural areas are either unavailable or only offer residents reduced speeds.

Our Top Internet Providers

These top three ISPs provide the best overall internet service in South Dakota. Each ISP offers excellent user experience and affordable plans.

AT&T Internet 1 - 1,000 MBPS

Plans Include

  • Free Wi-Fi hotspots around the country
  • Monitor WiFi with Smart Home Manager

Plans starting at
$ 49.99 /mo for 12 months

CenturyLink Internet 12 - 940 MBPS

Plans Include

  • "Price for Life" offer on most Fiber plans
  • Free installation for Fiber Gigabit customers

Plans starting at
$ 49 /mo for months


Call to Order 1-833-785-7603

Frontier Internet 50 - 940 MBPS

Plans Include

  • Unlimited monthly data
  • No-contract plans

Plans starting at
$ 29.99 /mo for months

Compare South Dakota internet providers

Provider Type of internet Speeds Starting package price
AT&T logo High-Speed Internet 1 - 1,000 MBPS $49.99/mo for 12 months View deals
CenturyLink logo Fiber Internet 12 - 940 MBPS $49/mo for months
Frontier logo Fiber & DSL 50 - 940 MBPS $29.99/mo for months View deals
HughesNet logo Satellite 25 - 25 MBPS $49.99/mo for 12 months View deals
Mediacom logo Cable Internet 60 - 1,000 MBPS $39.99/mo for 12 months

Best internet speeds in South Dakota

The best speeds for South Dakota are available through AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, Midco, and Vast Broadband.

  • AT&T - Its Internet 1000 plan has speeds of up to 1,000Mbps at $100 per month.
  • CenturyLink - The Fiber Internet plan costs $65 per month and offers speeds of 1,000Mbps.
  • Frontier - Basic TV & Gig service provides users with speeds up to 940Mbps for $94.98 per month.
  • Midco - The Midco Gig plan costs $99.95 per month that offers speeds up to 1,000Mbps. Vast Broadband - Its Vast One Gig plan features speeds of 1,000Mbps for $79.99 per month.

 in you area image

Call now for internet deals in South Dakota

Search internet providers by zip code for the fastest speeds in your area at the best price. Visit ISP.com and type in your zip code to get a list of all the internet service providers in your area. You'll even find information on the best available speeds and pricing for the region. Call now to learn how you can get internet services in South Dakota at fast speeds and affordable prices.

South Dakota call now image